Skip to content
FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ON PURCHASES OVER $250 USD AND FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING OVER $1,500 MXN
by GABRIELA SIERRA

Sunset Earrings

$ 1,759.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Select Title

Gabriela Sierra's Sunset Earrings are a unique piece of jewelry made with 9.50 silver, quartz and glass. This combination of materials creates a unique and modern piece that stands out on any occasion. 9.50 silver means the piece is made of 95% pure silver, with the other 5% copper to increase durability.

Sunset Earrings are an excellent option for those looking for a unique and modern piece of jewelry. This piece is perfect to wear for any occasion, from a formal dinner to a casual outing. This jewelry is a great way to highlight your style and personality.

Visit Sunset Earrings by Gabriela Sierra for a unique and modern piece of jewelry made with 9.50 silver, quartz and glass. This piece is perfect to highlight your style and personality.

0 / 0